It’s been an eventful couple of months in the world of Dave’s bylines:
- I wrote my first review for SPIN.com, a review of Gang of Four at the Phoenix;
- I compiled a Guide to the best Hip-Hop shows at SXSW 2011 for Spinner.ca;
- Interviewed Nova Scotia rapper Classified, also for Spinner;
- Theorized about which music celebrities’ endorsements helped their respective products the most, again for Spinner;
- …and in my day job at ROB Magazine, I examined the future of technology and/or social media firms’ future IPOs, arguably proving that my getting hired there was not merely a huge clerical error.